5.12.2009

P.S...

Well first of all, damn you for going to japan. Like I said to you, hope you had fun paying everything for your poor little gf. ...Sigh...when will I have the chance to go to japan with my future bf.
...I guess you are still the old you. I hope someday you'll open up your mind, and not be so uptight about things. And stop being so negative! It's been half a year already. I'm over you, you're over me. It seems like its so hard just to be friends? I just talk to you, and whatever I say you just think I'm full of shit. Like I'm not going to show up in Hong Kong and start bitching at you or your little girlfriend. Whatever, if you think I'm not over it, then keep me blocked. But honestly, grow up. Your 20 already. There's still one thing bothering me. (out of like 50) But whats ur point when you say: "girls who take self pics are bad" like..? and "I don't buy a camera just to take self-pics." Like are you on something? Sorry if i like to occasionally take pictures of myself; I just like to capture what I was wearing, or w.e moment. In what way does that make a a "bad" girl? Please give me a detailed explaination.
I just had to get this off my chest. Once again, I hope one day you'll come to conclusions.


...


...I have to admit that when I come across old photos of us, anything, anywhere that brings back memories. I want to cry. I just hold it in when I'm not alone. I finally told my mom about it. Once again I acted all ok, laughing it all off.
It still hurts inside sometimes. But that day will come. The day when I erased you from my mind.

1 comment:

  1. somewhere similar
    have same feeling as u sometimes ..

    feel better and smile <3

    ReplyDelete