11.20.2010

She wished things never ended between them






Such a long day today, I was literally out for 11 hours. Went on nearly a two hour drive with my friend to the lake in a town out of Toronto called Oakville, because she said I had to go see how lovely it was, but I fell in love with the rest of the town more. From the small boutiques and the houses, to this really cute looking Starbucks that we passed by. Sadly it was way beyond cold, plus I was walking on 4 inch heels...totally not a good idea, but I'll be sure to go again in the summer time. On the way home we passed by the mall and decided to shop around. My idea was to just window shop but clearly I couldn't resist when I came across this wrap around sweater at F21. Instantly fell in love with the color and the oversize fit. I also bought the faux fur coat but I'm starting to have second thoughts; it's lovely and all but the small was a bit too big for me...and honestly I wouldn't wear it to school. Keep or return?

Items purchased today: F21 fur coat, wrap around sweater, square studded earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment