4.02.2009

再見我的初戀

On and off for close to a year after you moved to the U.S for college, i'm finally over you. I'm not going to mention again the wrongs. I got cheated on, FML. What hurts me the most is the negativity. I get criticized of my appearance, words I say, even gifts I buy for you, gifts I make for you. Sorry, i'm not up to your standards. No point to ramble on. What's done is done. I'll move on, like everyone else eventually. On the other hand, thank you for 2 years of ups and downs. I'll slowly erase the past. Thank you for the times back at 8 Hillcrest # 1918. Thank you for the past two summers in HK, thank you for introducing to me your friends & family, thank you for the many 'first times.' I guess we'll never get to go on Space Mountain again at Disney, or travel to Japan. Someone else has occupied that spot..............Thanks for the memories!!
I'll be happy, and the same goes for you. You have found your current happiness, I will try and find mine too.


再見我的初戀 :)

^ Your farewell dinner at cwb; 8/30/08

I lost the real copy when I lost my wallet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment