4.27.2009

goodbye Toronto, hello California





DECA blazer...if only they were smaller and slim fit...I would wear it XD




YAY! since its the 27th, it's TODAY where I head off to CALIFORNIA for a good week. Get a week off from school =D, but downside is I have to memorize my ass off for the multiple presentations i'll be making for DECA. What did I get myself into? LOL ... but w.e, it's a good ''experience'' that's what they all say. With the few hours I have left until I head off, i'm procrasinating...yet again. Just finished up the ppt presentation, spent 2 hrs looking for suitable pictures! Now i'm still in the process of packing. FML I just hope i'll get my ass up on time in the morning. =P



Bringing my favorite pair of converse, vintage boots, Hoki gladiators, Minnetonka's





Toiletries a.k.a the most annoying part of packing




............................................................................

speaking of cali...heres my joyrich tee i got from SHOWROOM a while back

1 comment: